So in the beginning of the year, I took a work/personality test for a new job. I thought it might be fun to share those results.
- Socially-focused, he naturally empathizes with people, easily seeing their point of view or understanding their emotions. Positive, non-threatening communication
- Teaches and Shares; he’s often working collaboratively with others and helps whenever he can
- Accommodating; most comfortable working with others, he often puts the team/company goals before his own personal goals. Promotes Teamwork by actively sharing authority.
- Proactively connects quickly to others; He’s open and sharing of himself. Builds and leverages relationships to get work done.
- Comfortable fluent and fast talk, in volume. He enthusiasticlly persuades and motivates others by considering their point of view and adjusting his delivery
- Collaborative; usually works with and through others. Intuitive understanding of team cohesion, dynamics, and interpersonal relations
Lawrence is unassuming, unselfish and has a genuine interest in other people and a strong intuitive understanding of them. Outgoing and friendly, he enjoys working with others and is lively, warm company
A pleasant and extroverted person, Lawrence is an effective communicator, able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. His congenial personality and friendly, interested attitude make him readily approachable. He gets along easily with a wide variety of people.
He drive is directed at working with and for others. He derives particular satisfaction from doing things for others, for the company, for his management, for the team and for the company’s customers. Cooperative and willing, he can be a particularly effective teacher and communicator of the company’s policies, programs and systems.
Working at a faster-than-average pace, he is attentive to details and both quick and accurate in handling them. He is however, too impatient to enjoy working with details as repetitive routine or as his primary responsibility.
Eager to be sure that things are done exactly right, Lawrence will follow up carefully and closely if his work requires he delegate details to others. When it is necessary for him to be critical, he will try to do that in a constructive, supportive manner. His sense of urgency and his sense of duty combine to make him actively concerned about the timeliness, as well as the correctness, of any work for which he is held responsible.
In general, Lawrence is a cautious and careful person, respectful of company authority and traditions, a specialist who avoids risk and uncertainty by taking care to do things properly, working within the company’s formal organization.
It’s creepy how accurate it actually is. Maybe I should use it for my “ABOUT ME”s the internet seems to be so interested in